Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pink, Pink and MORE PINK!!!!!

The color of the month seems to be PINK!!!

I was allowed the honor of welcoming "my new niece" into the world this week. I use the term lightly because she is actually my sister in laws sisters daughter...yes, I know, no blood or marriage relation but there certainly is a love relation! We made some fun pink "IT'S A GIRL" cupcakes for my hospital visit and first official meeting of Jasmine outside of the belly. She is absolutely perfect and I can't wait to make 100's of cakes for her in the future!




I was also blessed with an invitation to celebrate Samatha's (a.k.a. Sami) 3rd birthday! This was my 2nd birthday cake I have been able to make for this cute little blond girl! Sami asked for a "princess castle cake" this year and that is exactly what she got!



I love pink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment